JOIN OUR TEAM
Check out all our open postioins below
• Responsible for the development of new highly responsive, web-based user
interface - construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data
• Work and collaborate with the rest of the engineering team
• Work with the product team and graphic designers
• Learn and understand user interactions
• Develop a flexible and well-structured front end architecture,
along with the APIs to support it
• Thai Nationality
• Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer or Software Engineering or related field.
• Knowledge of Node.js, React and frameworks such as Express
• Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as Angular
• Knowledge of front-end environment such as Bootstrap, CSS, SCSS, HTML5
• Knowledge of Native SQL (MySql, Oracle, SQLServer, PostgreSQL)
• Designing and developing user interfaces using AngularJS best practices.
• Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
• Making complex technical and design decisions for AngularJS projects.
• Developing application codes and unit tests in AngularJS, Java Technologies, and Rest Web Services.
• Conducting performance tests.
• Consulting with the design team.
• Ensuring the high performance of applications and providing support.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar.
• Previous work experience as an AngularJS Developer.
• Proficient in CSS, HTML, and writing cross-browser compatible code.
• Excellent project management skills.
• Excellent communication skills.Critical thinker and good problem-solver.
• Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object-Oriented Analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, etc)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in the Spring Framework
• Experience as a Sun Certified Java Developer
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
• Experience with test-driven development